Jim and I just celebrated our ten year anniversary. We have 4 children. Myley(7), Madysen(4), Easton(our angel in Heaven), and our little Elley is now 5 months old. We love anything outdoors. Boating, dirt bikes, four wheeling, hiking, we love it all! Jim is loving his job as a Refrigeration Technician. He has been in the industry for going on 9 years now. I am a stay at home mommy, and I enjoy every minute of it. My children are my life! I am also a licensed cosmetologist, and enjoy doing hair in my home! Our goal as a family is to do all that we can to be good people, so that we can one day return back to our Father in Heaven, and we can once again be re-united with our son and brother Easton James. So that we can all enjoy the eternities together forever, thanks to our Savior Jesus Christ and his sacrifice!!
Thanks Katrina. It was actually my blessing dress and my girls have worn it too. Kinda fun. Thanks for all of your nice comments. You are a very sweet person!
Your little Elley is so sweet! Even more when your around her, I have yet to hear her cry and she is always smiling. Email me at awwastlund@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog-it is private.
I don't know if you remember me. My name is Sarah Tiney (Garner now) I went to Alta with you. Arian Jones said she met up with you on facebook and told me about your little Easton. I'm so sorry for your loss! I have a little angel baby too. My daughter, Savannah, was stillborn at 35 weeks on February 9, 2008. Your words are very inspiring and I know your little boy must be very proud to have such a strong mommy! I know what a blessing it is to have such a special spirit in your family, but also how much a mommy's heart aches sometimes to have them here instead. If you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to email me: zeeneye@gmail.com
5 comments:
what a doll she is. i love her dress!
Thanks Katrina. It was actually my blessing dress and my girls have worn it too. Kinda fun. Thanks for all of your nice comments. You are a very sweet person!
Thanks. I think you guys are all a great family and a great example in my life.
wow! i wish i still had my blessing dress :)
Your little Elley is so sweet! Even more when your around her, I have yet to hear her cry and she is always smiling. Email me at awwastlund@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to my blog-it is private.
Hi Melany,
I don't know if you remember me. My name is Sarah Tiney (Garner now) I went to Alta with you. Arian Jones said she met up with you on facebook and told me about your little Easton. I'm so sorry for your loss! I have a little angel baby too. My daughter, Savannah, was stillborn at 35 weeks on February 9, 2008. Your words are very inspiring and I know your little boy must be very proud to have such a strong mommy! I know what a blessing it is to have such a special spirit in your family, but also how much a mommy's heart aches sometimes to have them here instead. If you ever need someone to talk to please feel free to email me: zeeneye@gmail.com
Take care!
Sarah [Tiney] Garner
Post a Comment